Bracegrade Project: George’s Place
Project Type: PRECINCT IMPROVEMENTS
This project consisted of landscaping & precinct improvements in inner city flat complex in George’s Place. There were sixty flats in the complex which were occupied during the course of the works necessitating constant Health & Safety input and close liaison with the tenants.
The work consisted of the following:
- Removal of the existing courtyard paving and Tarmac and replacement with designed paving
- Structural repairs to building facade and construction of new retaining wall and railings to play area
- Repointing and cleaning of brickwork
- Construction and fit out of a Community Centre
- Installing a fully fitted playground with play safe surface and equipment
- Erection of new circular seating area with 12 no decorative steel columns, trellises and areas for planting. The steel columns are clad in stone.
- New garden walls, railings, gates, paved gardens and ramps to ground floor flats at Blocks 1,2 & 3
- New street furniture
- New gated entrance at Georges Place
- The provision of new bin stores
- Installation of new courtyard lighting
- Provision of new drying areas and clothes lines
- New Landscaping and trees
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.