Bracegrade Project: Marino House
Project Type: CONSERVATION
Marino House is a listed building that had fallen into disrepair after years of neglect.
The works undertaken included:
- Complete internal stripping of the existing listed building
- Demolition of various non-conforming extensions
- Restoration of facades including granite coping and window cills
- Replacement of roof slates and sliding sash windows (including full shutters and linings internally)
- Installation of new oak stairs to match existing
- Installation of new floorboards
- Complete new internal finishes
- Ceiling cornices were expertly created to match existing
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.