Bracegrade Project: Old Distillery
Project Type: Residential
This project included the complete refurbishment and extension of 78 apartments and maisonettes, carried out in four phases to allow minimal disturbance to residents.
The work involved:
- Demolition of existing kitchen/ bathroom annexes and access stairs
- Removal of all internal finishes
- Construction of new bathrooms
- Installation of a new external steel stairs to allow access to maisonettes at first floor level
- Installation of new windows and external doors
- Placing of new roof slates
- Brick repair and cleaning
- Mechanical and electrical installations
- Complete replastering
- New internal finishes
- Precinct improvement
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.