Bracegrade Project: Bridgefoot Street
Project Type: Parks & Recreation
Construction of a new public park
The work consisted of the following:
- Construction of a new public space from a brown field site
- Formation of large mounding areas
- Installation of new concrete footpath with a grind and polished recycled glass finish
- Use of recycled concrete to form steps to mounded areas
- Planting of trees and shrubs to entire site
- Installation of playground equipment
- Installation of public lighting
- Installation of new boundary fencing
- Installation of larch sleepers to form seating areas
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.