Bracegrade Project: Carnegie Library
Project Type: CONSERVATION
Restoration to listed building
The listed building was completely gutted and rebuilt and extended to form ten apartments. Work involved was:
- Conservation works to an existing listed building
- Restoration to existing steel fabricated domed rooflight
- Replacement of like for like timber rooflights
- Restoration to the existing pitched roof finishes including removal and reuse of existing slates and ridge tiles
- Repointing of existing brickwork
- Replacement of existing corbels including taking moulds to replace like with like
- Lime plaster repairs to internal walls damaged by water ingress
- Flat roof repairs including the replacement of torch on felt
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.