Bracegrade Project: Garden of Remembrance
Project Type: PRECINCT IMPROVEMENTS
The project consisted of the construction of a new viewing platform and pedestrian entrance to the Garden of Remembrance on Parnell Square North, directly opposite the Hugh Lane Gallery.
The work comprised of the following:
- Removal of the existing wall and railings
- Construction of raised platform and two new granite stone-clad in-situ concrete stairs to allow access from Parnell Square North to the lower level of the gardens
- Installation of a 1.5m high glass balustrade which formed a visual link and a physical barrier to the existing sunken garden
- Installation of new granite bollards at the upper level
- Installation of a LED lighting system within the stainless steel hand rail system
- Fitting new stainless steel handrails
- Construction of a new traffic calming island on Parnell St. North opposite the Hugh Lane Gallery
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.