Bracegrade Project: Kilshane
Project Type: SHELTERED HOUSING
This development consisted of the construction of 66 one and two storey semi-detached affordable houses and 33 senior citizens dwellings together with major civil engineering works including a football pitch and construction of a Clubhouse for Finglas Celtic.
Major civils element included:
- Bulk excavation
- Main sewer and main water pipline realignment
- 500m of 1500mm diameter culvert
- 500m of 450mm diameter watermain
- 500m of road and footpath
- Installation of a sewage pumping station
- Laying a football pitch
- 500m of wall and railings around the full perimeter
House specification included:
- Hardwood windows and doors
- Gas fired heating
- Brick/ render facades
Other work involved:
- Construction of large retention structures in concrete in high gradient areas
- Construction of a clubhouse using a prefabricated system building
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.