Bracegrade Project: Myrtle Square
Project Type: Parks & Recreation
Demolition of existing 2 storey building located in town centre followed by development of the area to create a new public plaza
The work consisted of the following:
- Demolition of an existing mutli storey building neighbouring a busy shopping centre
- Removal of asbestos contaminated material
- Implementation of traffic management plan to facilitate continued pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Creation of new temporary public space for live performances
- Planting of mature trees in tree pits and prefabricated steel cylinders
- Supply and installation of prefabricated toilet block
- Supply and installation of public benches
- Fitting of new pedestrian bollards and new tarmac surface
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.