Bracegrade Project: Norseman’s Court
Project Type: Residential
The project consisted of the consisted of the construction of 58 apartments (4,040m2), seven retail units (635m2) and underground parking (2,000m2) for 55 cars and retail storage in Stoneybatter, Dublin 7.
The scheme was laid out in 4 blocks over a basement car park.
The project included:
- The construction of 2,000m2 of underground carpark for 55 car spaces and retail storage
- The construction of 4,040m2 of residential property for 58 apartments. These blocks were 2, 3 and 4 storey buildings with 3 service stairwells including lifts
- The construction of 635m2 of commercial property at ground floor level for seven retail units
- The construction and fit out of an ESB substation
- Sealing and landscaping of the ground floor transfer slab
The remaining building was conventional build. The specification included:
- A conventional load bearing block structure
- The basement was reinforced concrete with transfer slab on top to support the 4 structures.
- Internal courtyard was asphalted and landscaped on the transfer slab
- Floors were precast concrete slabs
- Roof flat slab with asphalt
- External walls were cavity walls incorporating, block rendered , brick, stone cladding
- Thermally broken aluminium windows
- Tiled bathrooms
- Fitted kitchens & wardrobes
- Electric night storage heating
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.