This project involved the construction of 4,346m2 of residential property. This incorporated the construction of 29 houses (2,839m2) and 25 apartments (1,507m2) at Balbutcher Lane Ballymun.
Work consisted of the following:
- Construction of 29 number two and three storey houses
- Construction of 25 number own door apartments in two and three storey buildings
- The houses were of traditional construction with RC foundations and suspended slab
- Brick or plastered Block cavity walls
- Concrete ground floor slab
- Trussed roof with tiles
- Timber framed windows and doors
- Gas central heating incorporating a condensing boiler to provide hot water and heat
- Fitted kitchens & wardrobes
- Extensive site works
- Installation of an ESB Substation and ancillary works
- Detailed external landscaping as part of the overall Ballymun Regeneration programme
The Ballymun Area of Dublin is a very heavily regulated area due to the occurrence of several fatalities on construction sites in the area. Ballymun Regeneration Limited (BRL) have a dedicated safety team which polices all contractors working in the area in terms of Safety Monitoring. We successfully liaised with the team at BRL Health & Safety in our joint efforts to reduce risk during construction. We managed to safely and successfully complete the project.
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.