Bracegrade Project: Weaver Park
Project Type: Parks & Recreation
Archaeological dig of the existing site along with the development of a public park with a skate bowl, play structures, hard and soft landscaping.
The work consisted of the following:
- Works completed over 2 phases – archaeological dig followed by development of public park
- Careful excavation and investigation digs supervised by specialist
- Design, manufacture and installation of a skate bowl
- Bespoke feature pergola entrance
- Soil mounding to provide seating areas
- Installation of bespoke play equipment
- Concrete footpaths with a polished top surface
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Civil and drainage works
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.