Bracegrade Project: Widows House
Project Type: CONSERVATION
This project was part of a larger apartment development project which comprised the complete refurbishment of a derelict listed building.
The listed building was completely gutted and rebuilt and extended to form ten apartments. Work involved was:
- Placing mini piles within the building
- Steel framed building supporting concrete floors, walls and roof
- The external render was removed and replaced with a lime render to match the existing
- The plaster finish on the front elevation was repaired
- The lettering was refurbished and replaced with similar lettering as necessary
- Sliding sash windows were fitted to match the existing
Bracegrade Limited performed the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
Bracegrade Ltd - Why choose us?
Our strong reputation over the last 30 years.
Our collaborative and proactive approach to meeting our client’s needs on every project.
Our consistent delivery across many successful projects.